Sharing is Caring !
- The 2nd Social Justice Forum is open to all;
- Pre-registration is required at http://socialjusticeforum2017.weebly.com;
- Once the form is submitted, you will be directed to the official event page for the Forum updates;
- Please check your email for further instructions and requirements;
- Visa may be needed to enter the Philippines. Please check requirements before registering;
- For issuance of official SJF 2017 Invitation to process your VISA, please pre-register first and request an invitation at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We do not have any scholarships, grants or subsidies for this event.
To cover the cost for snacks, lunch, forum materials, certificates, honoraria, and other expenses the following shall be contributed by each participant:
- 2,000 PHP for Filipinos; or
- 50 USD for non-Filipinos
- All participants shall pay through bank deposit (account details to be sent after pre-registration)
- Deposit slip shall be sent to email@example.com as proof of payment.
- DO NOT forget to bring your deposit slip as proof of payment to be presented upon registration on the day of the Forum.
- It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that the secretariat receives the full payment of the registration fee without any deduction for bank charges.
- Your registration is only completed upon full payment of the registration fee. In case you are unable to attend the Forum, request for cancellation or substitution must be received in writing by the secretariat at least 30 days prior to the Forum. Approved requests will be charged 25% of the registration fee. For request of cancellation made less than 30 days before the Forum, payment will not be refunded.
Like and Follow us on: